Interested in hosting a TG? Follow these simple steps:
- CONTACT: Email or call the Student Events Coordinator (Jenan Kharbush). She can schedule your TG and ensure that you have all the information necessary for the week of your event.
- KEYS: Email or call the SAC Secretary (Alan Foreman) or Maintenance Officer (Riley Gannon) to obtain keys for Surfside. They will meet you at 4:30 pm on Friday to help you set up for the event.
- MUSIC: If you wish to have music playing you may bring an ipod- there is an ipod dock at Surfside!
- SNACKS: Hosts will be reimbursed for the snacks and soda they supply. Please plan ahead accordingly.
- BE RESPONSIBLE: TG is a SIO-only event for adults. Hosts are required to check ID for age and SIO affiliation. SAC will provide you with wristbands for the event. Each TG has a set time limit and should not continue indefinitely.
- CLEANUP: Wipe down all the counters and surfaces in Surfside. Sweep the floor and make sure there is no trash left out. If the BBQ has been in use, please ensure that the area surrounding the BBQ is clean.
- LOCK UP: Lock all doors and bathrooms. Ensure that everyone has left Surfside.
- KEY RETURN: Return the keys to the Secretary on Monday.